What is Circumcision Surgery and how does it work?
Circumcision is a procedure that involves the removal
the foreskin. The foreskin is a loose skin sleeve that covers the bulgy end of the penis
(the glans). The sleeve grows from the base of the glans on one end. To protect it, the
other end lays freely over the glans.
The foreskin might become too tight or thickened to
back from the glans. This can cause pain and infection under the foreskin. The foreskin
sometimes pull back and become stuck, producing significant pain and swelling in the
The foreskin must occasionally be removed to ensure that the underlying glans is
provide the best circumcision surgery in Hyderabad.
The majority of the foreskin is removed, especially
free end. So that there is no sleeve, the remaining skin is stitched to the base of the
glans. The operation can be done as a day case, which means you go to the hospital on
day of the operation and leave the same day, or as a non-day case, which means you stay
the hospital for one or two nights.
The two types of treatment are:
Who needs to be circumcised??
- laser circumcision
- stapler circumcision
With our finest doctors we provide the world class
circumcision in Hyderabad and the following individuals can benefit from it:
What precautions should be followed after a circumcision?
- Patients who are unable to retract the glans penis' foreskin
- Those who experience painful intercourse as a result of tight foreskin
- Phimosis Patients are referred to as "patients (when the penis has tight foreskin)
- Patients with Balanitis (infection and redness on the tip of penis area)
- Patients with paraphimosis (in this situation, the foreskin remains retracted and
cannot be covered again.) The blood flow to the penis may be impeded as a result of
this, thus quick treatment is required.
- Patients with Frenulum Tears who undergo frenuloplasty. The foreskin is maintained
after frenuloplasty surgery, however, circumcision can also be used to entirely cure
- People who adhere to religious beliefs concerning.
- Cosmetic reasons.
- It's critical to keep the place as spotless as possible. Use warm water to gently
instead of diaper wipes.
- Circumcision exposes the delicate flesh of the penis's tip ( glans ). Nappies can
irritate the glans in newborns. To relieve any potential discomfort produced by
against the diaper, your doctor may recommend dabbing a dab of petroleum jelly on
baby's penis or the front of the diaper for 3 to 5 days. For up to a week, you may
advised to use an antibacterial cream.
- When the penis has healed, bathe it with soap and water like you would any other
of your body.
- Adults should avoid sex until the wound has healed.
With our state of art laser and stapler circumcision
Hyderabad, the following benefits are guaranteed:
Why choose us?
- Circumcised newborns are less prone to have urinary tract infections, especially in
first year of life. Uncircumcised boys have ten times the rate of circumcised
when it comes to UTIs.
- It's easy to keep the end of the penis clean.
- Circumcision lowers the risk of sexually transmitted infections, such as HIV.
- Penile disorders, such as irritation, inflammation, and infection, are more likely
- Penile cancer is less likely among circumcised men.
In comparison to other corporate hospitals, Shourya
hospital's surgery and hospital stay package fees are among the lowest, and the
availability of Specialist Surgeons and Consultants under one roof 24 hours a day,
seven days a week ensures quick care. We have the most promising circumcision
doctors in Hyderabad.
Every patient receives the highest level of care
that is both cost-effective and time-saving, resulting in a speedy recovery.
At AS Rao Nagar, Shourya Surgical Center serves a comprehensive approach to
patient care, integrating all stages from consultation to diagnosis,
surgery, and complete post-operative care.